|Price per item:||$4.00|
|Location:||North Carolina, United States|
|Our Store:||Sea Willow Herbs|
|Seller Feedback:||seawillowherbs (3)|
This balm helps to relieve pain, redness, and itching caused by insect bites, skin irritations, and small cuts. Scent repels mosquitos making new bites less likely. All natural and organic in an easy to apply tube.
- ★ Lavender Flower Oil - Wonderful for wounds; it removes pain almost immediately.
- ★ Chickweed Leaf and Flower Oil - Excellent ability to cool and draw out the redness of old bug bites scratched red & hot or new bites that have just popped up. Helps relieve itching.
- ★ Calendula Blossoms Oil - Astringent, antiseptic, and antibacterial. Soothing to itches, irritations and burns.
- ★ Plantain Leaf Oil - Often called the "band-aid" herb. Plantain is a great healer of cuts and rashes.
- ★ Lavender and Tea Tree Essential Oil - Scent repels mosquitos making new bites less likely. Analgesic, antiseptic and bactericide qualities help all those old bites to heal by controlling infection, relieving pain and combating bacteria
- No synthetic fragrances, petroleum derivatives or other harmful chemicals
- Made in small batches with love
- 100% natural and organic
- Scented with only pure essential oil
- I make all my own herbal oils. Oils are made by infusing an herb in olive oil for six weeks.
- .15 oz Tube
Other Ingredients: Organic Beeswax, Organic Vitamin E, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil