Ingredients include: Organic Bloodroot, Organic St. John's Wort, Usnea (optional), Organic Burdock Root & Calendula, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pure Emu Oil, Activated Charcoal, Bentonite Clay, Vitamin E, Lavender & Tea Tree Essential Oils and Beeswax.
If you suffer from boils, carbuncles, cysts, splinters, fungal infections, skin infections, warts, tumors, skin tags, skin cancers or other toxins this drawing salve is a must have.
• Bloodroot is used for skin tags and other skin problems.
• St. John's Wort is used internally and externally for pain relief. One of its main active ingredients, hypericin, is a strong anti-inflammatory and can penetrate through the skin if applied locally. This warming and soothing herb is used externally for wounds, nerve pain, trauma due to tension or accidents and burns.
• Burdock Root is a cleansing herb that is considered a blood purifier and is used for acne, eczema, psoriasis, and other skin problems. It has antimicrobial and antitumor properties.
• Calendula is used to disinfect minor wounds and to treat infections of the skin. The antibacterial and immunostimulant properties makes it useful in treating slow-healing cuts in people who have compromised immune systems.
• Activated charcoal works as an absorbent of toxins and eliminates fungi, viruses and bacteria.
• Bentonite clay has the ability to absorb toxins, impurities, heavy metals and other internal contaminants.
**Optional** Usnea is known as the "herbal antibiotic." In laboratory trials it has shown powerful inhibitory activity against strep, staph, and pneumonia infections. Please let me know at checkout if youdo not want Usnea used in your drawing salve.
• Tea Tree Essential oil is for fungal or bacterial infections of the skin and is good for athlete's foot, boils, canker sores, and ringworm.
• Lavender Oil is effective topically for burns. The aroma induces a relaxed and calm feeling.
• Olive Oil is a great conditioning oil for the skin.
• Pure Emu Oil has many benefits, one is that it soothes sensitive skin that is prone to allergies. The penetrating properties of emu oil will moisturize and relieve sun burn and wind burn, and help to heal scars and stretch marks. Natural emu oil is being accepted as an alternative medical treatment, bringing relief from pain without having to use prescription medicine or pain killers. It's also being used in skin care products for the use of it's anti-inflammatory and omega benefits.
• Beeswax pellets have a deep golden color and a rich aroma.
• Vitamin E is great for preventing rancidity in cosmetics and it acts as an anti-oxidant.
If you would like a different size please convo me and I will set up a custom listing.
DISCLAIMER: The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic