Refreshing and uplifting, Inspiration by Spirit Horse Herbals is a minty green tea that is delicious hot or iced.
Is your stomach feeling a little wonky? Looking for a gentle mint flavor? Wanting to feel uplifted? This beautiful green tea herbal infusion includes peppermint which is one of the best herbal allies to improve digestion. Peppermint can also support headaches and is an all around uplifting herb.
This item includes 3.5 ounces of loose leaf green tea blended with peppermint. Steep for 3 minutes or less. Otherwise, it will taste bitter!
This is a lot of tea that lasts a LONG time! At least 25 cups of tea or more! Delicious hot or iced!
All natural and organic ingredients. Contains caffeine.
Inspiration for YOU!
"Life is like photography...we develop from the negatives." - author unknown
"Life, through me, wanted to prove how strongly it desires to live." - Shannon, Om Time
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." Carl Gustav Jung
“When your dreams turn to dust, vacuum.” - author unknown
HEALTHY REASONS TO ENJOY GREEN TEA
1. Green tea is a superb fat fighter. Its active ingredient, EGCG, increases the rate at which fat is burned in your body.
2. Green tea keeps energy stable by balancing blood sugar levels. EGCG improves insulin use in the body to prevent blood sugar spikes and crashes that can result in fatigue, irritability, and cravings for unhealthy foods.
3. Lots of research is being released regarding the ability of EGCG to fight many different types of cancer including lung and colorectal cancer.
4. Green tea may prevent skin damage and wrinkling. EGCG appears to be 200 times more powerful than vitamin E at destroying skin-damaging free radicals.
5. It contains a potent antioxidant that kills free radicals. Because it is a powerful antioxidant, green tea can positively impact a lot more than skin cells. Free radicals are increasingly linked to many serious chronic illnesses like arthritis, diabetes, and cancer.
To learn more about the health benefits of green tea please visit this link: http://www.emedexpert.com/tips/greentea.shtml
GREEN TEA DRINKIN' TIPS
Add 1 teaspoon of green tea to 8 oz of water. Let steep for no more than 3 minutes, otherwise, it may taste too bitter. Pour over ice if you prefer a cold beverage.
Most experts recommend three cups daily. And, don’t worry, green tea contains a lot less caffeine than coffee or black tea.