|Price per item:||$11.99|
|Location:||Colorado, United States|
|Our Store:||Spirit Horse Herbals|
|Seller Feedback:||SpiritHorseHerbals (27)|
Windhorse green tea herbal infusion by Spirit Horse Herbals is a delicate tasting tea with floral notes, hints of lemon, and smooth undertones of soothing green tea. Enjoy a delicious beverage that has numerous health benefits.
Enjoy hot or iced!
This item includes 3.3 ounces of loose leaf green tea blended with rose, lemongrass and lemon peel.
Aproximately 25 cups of tea or more! Delicious hot or iced!
All natural and organic ingredients. Contains caffeine.
Why the name Windhorse?
Inspired by the book: Riding Windhorses, A Journey into the Heart of Mongolian Shamanism. By: Sarangerel
The name windhorse or himori, in Mongolian shamanism represents personal psychic power that resides in the chest. They believe windhorse is accumulated by actions designed to restore balance in the universe. In otherwords, your own windhorse is increased by good deeds and decreased by bad deeds or thoughts. Windhorse is the force that allows shamans and other powerful people to accomplish what needs to be done simply and easily.
What better reminder to have in heart and mind when sipping and meditating with your cup of tea!
HEALTHY REASONS TO ENJOY GREEN TEA
1. Green tea is a superb fat fighter. Its active ingredient, EGCG, increases the rate at which fat is burned in your body.
2. Green tea keeps energy stable by balancing blood sugar levels. EGCG improves insulin use in the body to prevent blood sugar spikes and crashes that can result in fatigue, irritability, and cravings for unhealthy foods.
3. Lots of research is being released regarding the ability of EGCG to fight many different types of cancer including lung and colorectal cancer.
4. Green tea may prevent skin damage and wrinkling. EGCG appears to be 200 times more powerful than vitamin E at destroying skin-damaging free radicals.
5. It contains a potent antioxidant that kills free radicals. Because it is a powerful antioxidant, green tea can positively impact a lot more than skin cells. Free radicals are increasingly linked to many serious chronic illnesses like arthritis, diabetes, and cancer.
To learn more about the health benefits of green tea please visit this link: http://www.emedexpert.com/tips/greentea.shtml
GREEN TEA DRINKIN' TIPS
Add 1 teaspoon of green tea to 8 oz of water. Let steep for no more than 3 minutes, otherwise, it may taste too bitter. Pour over ice if you prefer a cold beverage. Add lemon, honey, milk, or sugar to sweeten it up.
Most experts recommend three cups daily. And, don’t worry, green tea contains a lot less caffeine than coffee or black tea.
What folks are sayin' about Windhorse Green Tea!
"I have been searching for green tea with lemongrass, and this was well worth the wait! I have enjoyed it so much, very flavorful and smooth, not bitter at all. I will definitely be a returning customer!"